Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My dream job

Working as a translator is very attractive to me, because when I was a child, I liked reading foreign books. However, I thought that some foreign books were translated by someone in the literal sense of original. It always made me feel strange. If I were a translator, I could translate better!!
On the other hand, working as a Japanese teacher is also attractive to me, because when I stayed in France, I was a Japanese teacher. So, being a Japanese teacher is easier than being a translator. However I think that working as a translator is more interesting than working as a Japanese teacher because I've never worked as a translator. Working as a tour conductor in Canada is also fun, so I can't decide my dream job yet! I have a lot of dream job now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home