Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Dream job


When I study in my class They who are my classmates call me "Nothing". Just a kidding! My name is Kyuchan. I'm gonna introduce my dream job. When I was in elemetary school I wanted to be a baseball player. A sort of "Nolan Ryan" who is legend pitcher in Texas Rangers. My dream had nothing to do with chanho park who is well known korean pitcher in Major league.At that time I spent a lot of time playing baseball with my classmates. Actually, There was a baseball league in my school. The league was made by me and my friends in the school. I was in charge of Pitcher. I was suppose to be a baseball player when I entered middle school. But I gave up because I was not good at playing pitcher.
Anyway, nowdays I wanna be a musicion who play guitar and can write music. I used to play guitar when I was in university. First time I used to play classical guitar for 2year. I like listening to classic music. Especially I was crazy about Bach. and then I joined school band that play rock&roll music. At that time I was in charge of first guitar. but sometimes I was in charge of vocal. I am good at playing guitar. I have done kind of like concert for more 7times while I was studying in university. I'm patient. In my opinion Most important thing that learn some instrumental. for example guitar or piano or violin like that is patient. Although they have a good ability , they who learn more faster than other people, give up easily. But If I'm crazy about sth I can keep doing sth. I wanna be a sort of "gary moore" who is famous guitarist in world. and I'm interested in writing a music. I have been dreaming about playing my music on the stage for last 4years It's my dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Younger Leo said...

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.

Regards Younger Leo Blog

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home