Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Dream Job.- by Cindy


What kind of job do you want? If you have a job, are you satified with your job? When I was an elementary student, I had many dreams, like a fashion designer, model, nurse. At that time, if I had a dream to be a fashion designer I though that I would become a fashion designer. But I knew that being a fashion designer would be difficult for me. I gave up on becoming a fashion designer.

When I was in my third year of high school, I had to chose my major. Instead of being a fashion designer, I selected my present field of study. People said that chemical engineering is a good job. I studied my specialty for 3 years. During my school life, I was confused with my choice because I did not like my course subject and I lost interest in it.

On the other hand, cooking cookies, muffins and other foods is very interesting. I really want to be a cook. But, I don't know if I have what it takes to be a cook. Being a cook is as hard as working as a chemical engineer. Now, my confusition is continuing.

Many people worked for just salary. Which choice is right? actuality? dream? I think looking for a job you want is very important. As soon as possible, I will try to select my dream job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home