Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dream job


My dream job is a hotelier. First time, I thought that i would like to be a hotelier when i finished the military service. After to finish the military service, I was working a part-time job at the hotel for earning pocket money. I felt an attraction of a hotelier and I thought to become a hotelier.

Another reason why I would like to be a hotelier is that it is a favorable job with no sexual discrimination and that job is ensured to a certain extent when the winterof life
my personality is optimistic, active and friendly.
I think to need these personalities for a hotelier

Then, what is the hotelier?
The hotelier is a top professional service person who represents the entire hotel.
They have elegant international manner, well built body and professional mind.
Also, they provide their customers with world top service.
the hotelier is difficult but they receive an annual salary less than other jobs.
because of this reason, hoteliers need the service mind.
also, they should have a kindness, active personality and ability of foreign languages.

so, I came to Canada for improving my English ability.
if i try my best, i think i can achieve it whatever my dream will be.
therefore, I will try my best in order not to fail my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home