Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dream Job ,,,


My dream job is being a composer. When I was 12 years old, I started to play the guitar. Since then, I just wanted to be popular. I thought I knew this was foolish desire anyway. When I was a high school student, I met some people who loved Rock and Hard Rock. We played and treated not only music but also our stages each other at that time. I felt playing in front of lots people made me(us) nourvous to thrill, also happier than anything.

Moreover, once I decided to study the theory of music more, I just came back to Tokyo.There were a lot of musicians who playing shows(professional) on the media. Fortunately, I had an oppertunity to contact with some of them and they gave me an advise that I shoud try to hear any kind of music even I don't want. I tried to study jazz and classic ,all of the world music.
But I had to work for living, sometime I couldn't pay apartment bills,finally I lose my purpose,also passion.
Most my friends quit musician,because they couldn't eat with only that job.
then working with 5 or 6 jobs.I thought "Do I want to be die like this without any passion?''
at last I decided to enroll berklee college of music(most famous music college) to learn more deeply,to make connection more.Even I can not be composer,musician,whatever,this experience and passion will be my treasure.
That's why I'm studing English in Toronto before to go to Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home