Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dream job

Have you ever thought your dream or your future? I always think about my dream job and my future. Now, I am thinking about these things. I think thinking is very important for us. Many things help us to decide on a job. For that reason, we always have to think about our dream.

When I was young, I want to be musician. I used to play a piano and a flute and just liked playing, although I did't play musical instruments very well. As I grew up, I knew that studying music is more difficult than studying another subject.

When I was high student, I knew I am interested in chemistry, so I decided my major of University to be Chemical Engineering. Sometimes it was very difficult material for me to study. , but it is very exciting. I satisfied with my specialty. The way I see it, my field of study has a great future and can offer many work place opportunities.

I want to enter a Hyun-dai company. I know that entering a Hyun-dai company is very hard, so I always effort to enter. If I do my best, maybe my dream will come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger HIDE said...

You have great an aim !right!?
I hope your dream will come ture!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home