Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

First visit in Canada

I came from Japan, Chiba prefecture. I live with a host family in Toronto. They are very kind.My host mother is very open-minded, sociable. She cooks very well. I'm going to stay in Toronto for 3 months and I will move to Montreal because it is a bilingual city. I'm very interested in studying English and French. I can speak French because I've been to France for one year, so I want to go to Montreal. However, sometimes I mix English and French.I want to study English more and get a high score of TOEIC.When I arrived at Toronto, it didn't snowed however it snowed a lot next day. I was very excited. Now snow almost melt on the road so I can walk much easilier. I heard that Tokyo is warm now. The diference of the temperature is about 15 to 20 degree, it is suprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home