Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Voice and Soul


My family had a great man who was my grandfather. He made me love what today I love, and that is music. Every vacation, when I was in his house, he sang for me and played his old guitar. He always tried teach me playing guitar but I didn't learn it. It's so hard. He'd like that I could be a great laywer or doctor but how I said he made me love music with his great voice. When my grandfather sang, I felt something different inside me because I could feel his soul when his sang. It was amazing and I never forget it. I'll never foreget who made me love music.


Since I was child, my dream job is be a great singer. Actually I think that I don't have a good voice but my parents and friends really like it. So, what I can do! Anyway, I think when you sing you can express your happiness or sadness. You can show your soul, your feeling and you can make other people feel the same thing that you are feeling at the moment. It's great.


My life is music. Everytime for me is time to sing: in the bedroom or bathroom, on the street or at home, don't matter place or time to sing. I feel better by myself when I sing. If I'm sad I need only sing. If I've problem I need only sing. If I've happy I need sing. I prefer stay at home in a sunning weekend singing that going to the beach. Many friends call me crazy, but I know that I am. I am crazy for music because one day someone made me love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home