Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dream job - by hyun


I met a CP who studies business politics on a CCC, last Friday. The reason why he chose this major is because he wants to become a lawyer.

However, he is preparing to be a pilot now. He said, "Being a lawyer does not only bring more money but also has a more stable job than a pilot." He hopes to get a job that he really likes. Eventually, he persuaded his parents to agree on his plan. He looks happy at this moment with the new challenge.

The moment I heard my CP's mention, One word came to me. It's 'DREAM JOB' What is my dream job? I studied aeronautic engineering in university. But I'm still not sure whether it is my way or not. Actually, I really love airplanes. So when I was in my university I joined a gliding club that uses gliders which have no engine and only depend on wind. When I took off four-years ago with glider, I was fascinated. I decide to further study airplanes.

But my notion was getting changed as time go by. The treatment about aeronautic engineer is not good, compare to an employee in a big company. There is not only get less money, but it is also demanded more study than another job. Actually, A lot of my seniors conflicts between dream and money. And, in reality, almost seniors and friends choose the money over the dream. I also probably choose the money. Because i don't want my family to suffer from poor circumstance because of my choice.
Two more years are left thinking about my future before i graduate my university. Whatever i choose, English is essential. So i'll do my best to improve my English while i staying here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home