Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Monday, March 05, 2007

My Dream


Since man are able to judge between right and wrong, someone who is related to them is getting to be concerned in their future. Some people just ask to their children what you would like to do when you become a man. The others is compulsive that their son can get the person holding high positions, which they want to. I wonder what kind of your parents are. In my guess, most people might answer the latter is.

My parents didn’t force me to become something like lawyer. Whenever I have gone through a great change, I had different choices and dreams to make. come true. In the past, when I considered by dreams and made plans I made some mistakes. Some of my dreams when I was younger was to be the President, Miss Korea, an Actor, a Pianist, a Dancer, a Musician and even flight attendant or Bill Gates’s wife. Up until a few years ago, I wanted to be a scientist. Ihave changed my mind.

Before I was aware of the scientist, especially a field of biology, I’d have no interest whatever for me except for that. However, the more I found out it, the less I could be convinced if it’s the right way or not. As I wanted to pass the limit that study as a scientist, I had to make my blueprint again. That’s why I choose my future as a doctor.

From a general point of view, it’s not difficult to find many similarities between the scientist and the doctor. Like they constantly find out new factors, which is like drugs, diseases, and so on, both of them contribute to human being as means of serving their convenience. Furthermore, most of scientists must have as responsible as doctors regarding human. Those days, it’s getting to demand that scientists also should study to be based on respecting human’s life. Then, the scientist becomes to study hard about the human.

A doctor, however, is totally different from a scientist. For instance, it is easier than the scientist that the doctor gets a high level in the society. Also, if the scientist needs human samples to extend their research area, they have to connect with the doctor as a co-worker. It’s a big problem. Sometimes, the doctor doesn’t understand what the scientist would like to study. So, they can’t communicate each other easily. Probably, some of the scientist who has a experience like this might consider to quit their study for limiting the use of humans as a material in experiments. Particularly, it’s too hard for the scientist to study independantly without the considering who is going to pay them the money they need to earn. That’s one of the reason that the many scientists give up in the middle of their work.

Actually, I couldn’t judge whether my dream can be realized. However, I convince I wouldn’t regret about my own decision. If I’d like to change through another one, I’ll do that without hesitation. I’ll overcome it even though I have a hard time of it. By the way, I would be able to be a doctor? Even I wonder about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home