Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

dream job




~DREAM JOB~
I would like to be a chairman and make own company .I don't decide detail of company but,I hope it's going to become international company .That is one reason I study English in Toronto now .I would love concern with English ever .Of course I won't know English be anything useful or help in my future.My parents are elementary school teacher and my father is principal of the school . I really respect them and their job ! becouse it is so difficult to be a teacher in Japan now .They studied really hard to be a teacher . Teacher is most popular job in public worker .teacher is good stable job ,many vacation than other job and good salary.But I think public work is boring ...it doesnt have freshness and changeless. I think "No progress No life"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home