Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Friday, March 23, 2007

To Teru




Yuko : I hope we keep in touch.Please send me e-mail and new story! Thanks a lot.

Yuri : It's been so nice to having out with you almost all day. We're super good friends,aren't we? You are the most kindness person in the world and you are my best person to understand my feelings. I'll miss you a lot. Can't believe that this is your last session at PGIC. We must hang out often after you left this school. OK?

Weddy : You are my brazilian/japanese friend.If you go to Brazil send me e-mail.It will be my pleasure show to you all sightsee of my city (Salvador). Take care. God bless you!

Rachel :
Hi,Teru! Hi,Teru! I'm Rachel. Iam glad to meet you! I'm sad because I can't see you next session. I hope we will sometimes meet! I will miss you.

Kai :
I was really glad to meet a person who is really nice. You are really nice guy. You are really nice friend.I wish to my friend that the grace of God will be together with you on your way.

Hide :
I'm so sad because you leave PGIC. It is too short time for us. I hope you can find good school and job !

Hiromi :
I'm really happy to meet you.Thank you.

Christy :
Teru! I can feel you have a enourous passion about your music. For one year, I didn't think about my passion for music but, when I talked to you, I could remind my passion. I'm glad to you ! And even though you'll go to somewhere, please keep in touch !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home