Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cindy went to YOGA event.


After I came to Toronto, it was on the first Sunday. I went to gym where near my homestay with my host family. A lot of people had come to the gym when we arrived.

Fortunately I was able to enjoy this event free because Hilary, my host Mom did favor to me. About 200 people without distinction of age or sex enjoyed this event. I heard that the collected money will use to help another people.

A man stood up on the plotform and said to us "We gathered $1400". People were clapping their hands when his speech just finished. Yoga started on P.M. 1:00. While he were explaining movements, I looked about other people's movements. Because I hadn't known what to do next and when to change movements. As time goes, my body became warmer and warmer. During 2 hours I followed hard my four sides' people. I made a good memory with my host family. What a special experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home