Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Teru's Bad Days


On March 21,2007, everybody looked exiting to him when he came to Pacific Gateway this session. But One man is not exiting to stay here.
His name is Teru who come from Japan.
Yes,It's me.

More 2 days,,,He didn't decide his new apratment yet.
Few days ago,He was reading news paper when He had found available room.
They said that wanted new share mate,here is good place to study for ESL students,Because I'm English teacher.
I was like "OH!! What a good room!!!"
Then I made appoitment to see my new roommate.Also went see his apartment by myself.
On the phone,his voice sounds very young,I thought he is same age with me.

After I met him,I surprised!
Because This guy doesn't have job!also money!stuff!also broken up with his girl friend!!??
I had to listened his story for the while...alsmost 2 hours....
The the guy kept on talking "I need money $1,100 until tomorrow..."
Finally He was cring,,,Suddenly I asked him ''How old are you?''
He said ''I'm 50"
......
[Somebody take me back to HOME!!]

Caution,When you finding room,you should imagen most bad image!Perhaps It might Hippy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home