Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Piano contest

About 20 years ago, I had learned to play the piano. I loved playing the piano. I practiced hard everyday. One day I took part in small contest.

Then about 10 years ago, I received a big prize in a piano contest. I won the first prize and I received a certificate and trophy. Afterwards, I had a fancy dinner with my family and my friends.

I have never forget how happy I felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home