Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Great Students and the best Class Blog - by Mark

Here are a few notes from students to their teacher on the last day of class at Pacific Gateway for Session 3.

Thank you for teach me for a month. I promise to study harder ... by Hide

This is Rachel. Above all thank you for teaching. I promise I will practice my pronunciation.

I am Ray. I have enjoyed this session because of you. Even if I move to another class, I wont forget you. Thank you for teaching.

I am Hyun. First of all, thanks for a great class. Also, we are still going to have class together, right. That is why I didnt change my class for next session. Your are good for me. I look forward to your enthusiastic teaching and discussion.

While I was in your class I had a great time. Your made me laugh. And thank you for helping me with pronunciation. Chirsty

Mark, it has been very nice to be taking your class. I enjoyed the class throughly. I will come back to take your class gain when my class is done. Thank you for teaching me. The month went by so quickly. Yuri

I made a good choice when I picked your class. Thank you for teaching us. "K"

I think you are a great teacher. Thank you for teaching us. Teru

Mark, I really enjoyed your class. You are a great teacher and a great person. If you visit Brazil send me an email and I will make you fejoida. Take care. Weddy

I think you are a good teacher because you taught us a lot of things! Internet, pronunciation, songs. Je vous remecie de votre gentillesse. A bientot. Yuko

2 Comments:

Blogger Miyu said...

Dear Mark,

Hello and how are you? Long time no see.
Did you remember me? I am Miyu..your student 5 month ago.

Time is so fast. After I went back to Japan,I have been new life with new job.I have to use English all of the time...ohhh..it given beg headache. However,I want to thank to you. Tronto time is very precious moment for me, also your teaching.

I want to go back to Tronto and see you someday.

Good luck to you.

Miyu

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home