Mark Midensky - Intermediate Class - Month One

Mark's Intermediate Class - Session 3 Welcome to our class blog-site for Session 3. This is important information that you should not share with people outside this class. We will be using this blog site to post and correct journals. There will be three journals, three presentations based on the journal worth a total of 225 marks and these marks will be used to calculated your mark for class participation. Your journals will be corrected online by your instructor. Mark.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

First time in Canada

I am Hiromi. I am from Japan. I am visiting Toronto for the first time. I came here 4 days ago. Toronto is very cold. I am very surprised. I am studying English at Pacific Gateway.

It's difficult for me, but I'll study really hard. I live in a homestay in Toronto near the coxwel station. My hostmother is really kind and cooks very well. My hostsister is also very kind and fashionable. My hostbrother is cute and likes TV games. We played TV games last night. My homestay is really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home